Monday, November 8, 2010

Bitter Gourd Raita

Ingredients:

Yoghurt - 1 cup
Dried Bottle Gourd - 1 cup
Salt to taste
Asafoetida - a pinch
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp.
Oil for frying

Method:
1. Mix yoghurt, turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder and asafoetida into a bowl and keep aside.
2. Fry the dried bottle gourd in oil, till it becomes crisp like how we fry papads.
3. Mix fried bottle gourd chips into that yoghurt mix, let it soak for sometime till becomes soft.
Finally I garnished with coriander leaves.

Yummy raita is ready. I learnt this recipe from my friend here. It tastes great with no bitter taste. It is very good for health, especially for Diabetic people.
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Me...!

My Headlines

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Baby is 4

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
 
Lilypie First Birthday tickers